Sugar-free Vegan Candy Cane Bulletproof Mushroom Coffee Latte
I love being as ridiculous, over-the-top and upgraded as possible, especially when it comes to recipes. I think I did it with this one!
I love mushroom coffee, I love bulletproof coffee and I love recreating candy cane flavored everything, so this holiday morning latte combines all my favorite things into one (and it gives me the extra energy and vigor I need to face the family madness!)
- 1 packet Four sigmatic mushroom coffee
- 3 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Cacao solid
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla bean essence
- 1 teaspoon Chaga (optional)
If you have no clue what mushroom coffee or even bulletproof coffee is, that's ok, this is exciting stuff you're about to learn!!
Mushroom coffee is a blend of high quality coffee and medicinal mushrooms. The one in this recipe is the Lion's mane and Chaga blend.
Benefits of Lion's Mane
- Enhances Brain Function. ...
- May Protect Against Cancer. ...
- Supports Heart and Circulatory System Health. ...
- Might Improve Digestive Health. ...
- Reduces Inflammation. ...
- Acts as a Powerful Antioxidant.
- Improve Mental Health and Overall Well-Being. ...
- Improves Immune Function.
Benefits of Chaga
- Polysaccharides. Chaga contains structural polysaccharides within its chitin walls, which provide energy, cardiovascular health, intestinal and liver health, and promote healthy blood sugar levels. ...
- Beta-D-Glucans. ...
- Phytosterols. ...
- Betulin and Betulinic Acid (for healthy cholesterol levels) ...
- Antioxidants. ...
- SODs (free radical protection).
Benefits of coffee
- High Source of Antioxidants.
- Can Improve Heart Health and Prevent Cardiovascular Disease.
- Helps Preserve Brain Function and Prevents Cognitive Decline.
- Might Help Prevent Diabetes.
- Increases Physical Performance and Endurance.
- Helps Protect Liver Health.
Mix them all together with a source of good quality fats (coconut oil) and you make it bulletproof!! The idea is that by getting in your quality fats, you increase brain function, focus, metabolism, fat burning capacity, hormone function as well as immune function!
THEN... add in a little bit of organic vanilla and peppermint
AND BOOM... you have the most delicious blend ready to go! The coconut oil and vanilla blended with the coffee naturally tastes amazing, but if you want a little extra sweetness, add in some coconut milk or a bit of stevia!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For more recipes, health tips, updates and freebies, sign up for our newsletter!